The short answer is yes. However, if you are hosting a pop-up event or are not planning on hosting an ongoing #HashtagLunchbag event regularly, we prefer that you simply use our hashtags for the event instead of creating a new account.
The city specific @HashtagLunchbag social accounts are an amazing glimpse for our volunteers to keep track of efforts in your community. We would like to streamline each account so that every account is consistent from a branding & messaging standpoint. With this in mind, we request that you:
1) Your Instagram name and handle should be @HashtagLunchbag + Your City (ie @HashtagLunchbagChicago)
2) In your profile, set the website on your account to: www.hashtaglunchbag.com
4) Bio: Humanity service movement that Presents the opportunity to Feed local communities, Feel the benefits of giving & share on social media to Inspire all.
5) Logo for avatar attached should be our logo. Email us at hello@hashtaglunchbag for access.
6) Hashtags to use: #HashtagLunchbag -- #HashtagLunchbag + Your City -- #LivingThroughGiving
7) Login info:
- Please provide us with the password for your city's account. We have a database for all HTLB social accounts and will require this information for administrative purposes. Note: We will not be posting on your behalf.